Sunday, January 29, 2012

Intricacies of Roses

New publication ROSES by Trevi Bennett now
available to purchase 

2/24      Jona and I were at a huge outdoor concert and we heard a rumor that the government was going to shut it down. We were sitting at a picnic table under an awning when we saw the military come over the hill, no warning, just tear gas and bullets. We ran to find our car, but they were bombing everything and we couldn’t get there. We decided to get out and all of a sudden we were at a large wooden house, going down a jagged rock wall to escape. I said, “Let’s go the other way.” We ran and jumped to the neighboring cliff that was covered with snow. After traversing around a few corners I realized Jona was on the other side and I was incredibly high up on the cliff. We were divided by a river. I thought to myself what if I jump and don’t make it?



No comments:

Post a Comment