Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Greatest Creation


Life is the spark of infinite potential, knowing we know nothing. Hesitant to add to the burgeoning population the conversation had been beaten to death, “should we have a baby?” With no logical reason to procreate I was resigned to childhood dreams of being a mommy. After all, I heard only complaints from parents about their children, why should I be bothered? Since giving birth to my son last year I have to admit my world is a billion times more rich than I ever could’ve imagined. I re-learned how to feel again, I mean really feel the weight of existence for all it’s worth. The joy of experiencing a new life is positively immeasurable and I would recommend it to all those that love to laugh.
Photograph copyright (c) Trevi Bennett 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment